Open for Business - Our COVIDsafe policies and procedures
Following on from the latest information provided by the Government in regard to the continuation of manufacturing industries, Orion is remaining open for business as usual.
Now more than ever, as we adapt to the ‘new normal’ we have altered our processes to ensure that we deliver the same exceptionally high standard of quality and service to our customers. At the same time, we continue to place the utmost importance on maintaining safety and mitigate or reduce the risk of contracting or spreading COVID-19.
Significant changes have been made to safeguard our workforce and customers including;
- All employees returning to work are required to complete a COVID safe induction where strict guidelines are in place to maximise safety and reduce any potential risk.
- Offices have been restructured to ensure that all employees are sat at a minimum of 2m apart with desks facing away from each other where possible.
- Offices are deep cleaned by a specialist team every evening, with a focus on touchpoints such as doors and desks.
- Staff are encouraged to minimise time within the office if working from home is an option. Face-to-face meetings have been restricted and replaced with virtual/telephone alternatives if applicable.
- A safe system of work has been devised to ensure social distancing guidelines are met throughout our production facilities, whilst still maintaining productivity.